Share Your Career Search Experiences!
Almost everyone has had some career search experiences. Even when we are kids, we are already searching for our future career. In a perfect world, everyone would be born knowing exactly what they want to be when they grow up. But we don’t live in a perfect world! Most of us go through a lot of different experiences before we find the career that is right for us.
• Did you make a midlife career change from a career that made you miserable to one that makes you happy?
• Are you unhappy with your current job and thinking about searching for a new career?
• Are you currently working in a great career and have advice to share with others thinking about entering your field?
• Do you know the inside dirt on a job and want to give other a heads up before they make a change?
• Do you have great career ideas that you would love to share with other people?
Good, bad, or ugly, we want to hear your story! You don’t have to share the company you work or worked for and you can use an alias if you want. Your story will appear on this site and may even be featured on one of our Career Search and More main pages!
Stories that have already been submitted are shown BELOW the form
Want to Share Your Career Experiences?
Share them with us!
Your story could inform and inspire others!
Submit your story in the box below!
Our apologies, but sharing is closed for now. Check again soon!
Click here to review our Submission Guidelines and Agreement
What Other Visitors Have Shared
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
If you are done sharing your career search experiences, click here to continue your own Career Search!