Computer Networking Career Search
So you think you’re interested in a Computer Networking Career? Ask yourself the following questions . . .
• Do you enjoy working with computers?
• Are you proficient in computer software programs?
• Are you analytical and do you enjoy problem-solving?
• Do you have good communication skills?
• Are you patient?
• Do you enjoy a casual work environment?
• Do you possess strong writing skills?
The Facts About A Career In Computer Networking
• Employment growth in this field is expected to be
• College graduates will have best job opportunities
available to them.
• Those without a college degree will need a certification
and practical experience in order to be considered for
• Good communication and customer service skills are
essential in order to be successful as a computer
How Much Money Can I Make With A Computer Networking Job?
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, in 2007 the median annual salary for Computer Networking was $41,470. The salary range for these positions was between $25,290 and $68,540. Your salary may depend on the industry that you become involved in, if you work for a corporation or as a freelancer, and the amount of practical experience you have.
Click here to compare the salary of a Computer Networking career to other career salaries.
Ready To Start Computer Networking Careers?
Click here to learn about the steps to get started in a Career in Computer Networking.
If a Career in Computer Networking isn't a good fit for you, you may want to consider one of these other Technology Careers . . .
Other Information Technology Careers
Return from the Computer Networking Page to the Career Search and More Home Page