Business Management Career
So you think you want a Business Management Career? Ask yourself the following questions . . .
• Do you like working in a variety of business settings?
• Are you a good communicator?
• Do you like people?
• Do you enjoy finding the potential in others?
• Are you self-motivated?
• Are you willing to work flexible hours depending on the needs of the business?
• Are you bothered by sitting in a cube or office all day?
The Facts About Business Management Careers
• Competition can be fierce in this field because many people have a degree in Business Management.
• Be prepared to work in a variety of business settings. There is need for a career in business management in almost every type of business. From sports teams to colleges to technology firms…The need for managers is there!!!
• Meeting deadlines is essential in business management careers.
• Be prepared to start at the ground floor and work your way up! Many people start as employees and receive business career training before they become managers.
How Much Money Can I Make in A Career in Business Management ?
Career Salaries are very important to consider when choosing a career. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, in 2007 the median annual salary for Business Managers was $84,440. The salary range for these positions was between $40,850 and $140,600. Your salary may depend on the industry that you become involved in, the geographical location of the business, and your skill level and experience.
Click here to compare the salary of a Business Management career to other career salaries.
Ready To Start Your Career in Business Management?
Click here to learn about the steps to get started in a Career in Business Management.
If A Career in Business Management isn’t what you are looking for, you may want to consider one of these other Business Careers . . .
Other Business Careers
Return from the Business Management Page to the Career Search and More Home Page